Where to buy
- Doxy Don is one of the most versatile sex toys this brand has to offer. There are many ways to use the device regardless of gender or your preferred type of stimulation.
- Don is also an anal safe sex toy that you can freely use for prostate stimulation as well.
- It's a corded device, but it features an extremely long cord for added convenience.
- Because it's corded, it delivers much more power and can be used for a much longer period of time compared to cordless sex toys.
- Controlling this device is a breeze. The control module is not on the device, but on the cord. This allows you to control the toy without having to pick it up and stop the fun.
- The buttons on the control module are backlit, making it easier and more comfortable to use in dark rooms.
- The button design is also very intuitive. With a total of three buttons, you can easily increase or decrease the intensity.
- Despite its bulky handle, Don is actually quite comfortable to hold and use.
- In terms of noise, it's a relatively quiet sex toy that won't present any kind of disturbance, despite its powerful motor.
- Doxy Don is not a waterproof sex toy.
- It doesn't have enough girth or length for proper G-spot stimulation (although it's not designed for that type of stimulation).
7.48" (190 mm)
2.16" (55 mm)
1.18" (30 mm)
16.4 oz (465 g)
Detailed Comparison Chart
There are no questions yet.