Fun Factory Sundaze
Verdict From 8 Experts and 60+ User Reviews
- Sundaze’s design and shape make the device easy to hold. It also features very responsive buttons that make it easy to control too.
- This is one of the best solo use sex toys on the market. It features various settings to make each experience different, including thrusting action, pulsating vibes, standard vibrating oscillations, and more.
- It has a very useful memory feature that allows you to save your favorite setting. With it, you can turn on your best vibration pattern instantly every time you start using Sundaze.
- Sundaze’s different vibration settings, modes, and its power make this one of the most praised G spot vibrators out there. It doesn’t perform well clitorally but its modes do wonders on the G spot.
- There are almost no complaints about Sundaze’s smooth texture, high-quality materials, and stylish design. Most users recommend it simply for its looks alone.
- Sundaze is travel-friendly. It comes with a storage pouch and a travel lock feature that prevents it from being turned on accidentally in inconvenient situations.
- Sundaze’s head is soft and squishy. It’s generally better for broad stimulation but squeezing it allows you to experience a more pinpoint stimulation as well.
- Sundaze is not recommended for persons who have pacemakers. The reason is that this toy uses magnet technology for some of its vibration settings and patterns.
- Fun Factory’s Sundaze hasn’t gotten great reviews in terms of satisfying clitoral stimulation. While it’s amazing for G spot stimulation, it doesn’t do much for the clit according to most owners.
- Some users, however, feel that Sundaze doesn’t provide enough depth while in the thrusting mode. This isn’t the case in most situations but it’s worth mentioning for users who are used to bigger toys.
- Many users aren’t happy that this sex toy takes just a bit too long to charge. It actually takes longer to charge than the amount of time you can use it.
Where to buy
6.88" (175 mm)
4.52" (115 mm)
1.37" (35 mm)
7.61 oz (216 g)
Detailed Comparison Chart
The score ranges from 0 to 100 and is based on reviews from users and experts.
Additionally, we may adjust the score depending on the amount and quality of reviews and our personal experience with the product.
There are no questions yet.