Where to buy
- Yoru provides targeted vibrations that are excellent for fans of pinpoint external clitoral stimulation.
- You will be able to clean this toy effortlessly thanks to its waterproof build and super smooth silicone surface.
- Yoru comes with a charging case that also doubles as a protective cover or a storage case as well, making it super convenient.
- Its silicone surface feels incredibly soft and goes wonderfully with water-based lube.
- The intuitive +/- button design allows you to effortlessly control the device while easily switching between the different vibration speeds and pulsation modes.
- Holding Yoru is comfortable and doesn’t let you feel the majority of vibrations on your hand, as they’re mostly focused at the tip.
- To add extra discretion, Yoru is also fairly silent. Even though its vibrations are slightly high-pitched, they aren’t too loud to feel annoying or revealing.
- If you use Iroha Yoru on the lower vibration speeds, it can last a surprisingly long amount of time.
- This device is discreet enough to allow you to easily travel with it or store it anywhere in your home without any worries.
- It will take Yoru twice as long to recharge compared to the total run time a full charge will provide.
- Even though this toy’s vibrations are quite strong and intense, they aren’t deep or rumbly and are more on the buzzy side of the scale.
Clitoral, Discreet, Mini, Quiet
3.46" (88 mm)
2.4" (61 mm)
3.52 oz (100 g)
Detailed Comparison Chart
There are no questions yet.