How to Choose the Best Egg Vibrator?
Table of contents
What Is a Vibrating Egg?
A vibrating egg is simply an “egg-shaped” vibrator that’s much more interesting and satisfying than its name. These vibrators can be used both internally and externally. Their unique shape can provide more intense stimulation by applying more pressure on the internal vaginal walls.
But, there are tons of other reasons why you should absolutely try an egg vibrator. Alongside the main benefits, this guide will share all other important factors about vibrating eggs so that you can make the right decision when buying one.
Most Important Features of Egg Vibrators
Knowing all the different types of egg vibrators is not enough to make the perfect decision just yet. You need to get familiar with their main features. After this, you can consider yourself much more knowledgeable on the topic.
Controlling any vibrator from a remote-control device or an app makes the entire experience significantly easier. Luckily, the vast majority of egg vibrators will come with this handy feature.
Most vibrating eggs offer a lot of different vibration intensity levels. A common piece of advice you might hear when it comes to any vibrator is that you should always choose one that has plenty of vibration intensity levels. This will save you from a boring and dull experience.
Most of them will be fully waterproof. This is a nice feature to have as it facilitates the cleaning experience and allows you to enjoy the toy in the bath or under the shower for as long as you like.
The overall dimensions of most vibrating eggs are made to fit the average user comfortably. Ideally, you don’t need to worry about this too much. You can’t exactly measure the length and width of your vagina precisely, this is why most vibrating eggs are designed to suit everyone.
Battery Life & Power Source
The only type of vibrating egg in terms of power source you’ll ever need is a rechargeable one. They’re convenient and powerful enough at the same time. So, it’s recommended that you stay away from wired ones or eggs that run on replaceable batteries.
As for the battery life itself, the average run time on a single charge is about 2 hours for most of these toys. Luckily, it takes about the same time to fully recharge the toy and start using it again.
Let’s dive in a bit deeper and explore the main benefits that you can enjoy when using a vibrating egg.
- Most vibrating eggs offer a hands-free stimulation experience.
- They’re known to provide more intense stimulation compared to other internal stimulation vibrators.
- Vibrating eggs are highly versatile, you can use them on any part of your body.
- They’re extremely portable and discreet, making them super travel-friendly and very easy to store around the house.
- Some of them are the ideal public play sex toy.
How to Use a Vibrating Egg?
The best thing about vibrating eggs is that you can use them both internally and externally. This means that you can stimulate the inside of your vagina, the clitoris, and other erogenous zones on your body. Some of them will even stimulate the G-spot.
Here are a couple of tips that will definitely help you out when using an egg vibrator, especially if it’s for the first time ever.
- Try out its vibrations on less sensitive areas: A great way to start is to turn on the toy and see how its vibrations feel on your skin first. Also, make sure you try the most intense vibration setting on your arm, for example, just to see how intense it actually gets.
- Use lubricant: Never forget to use lube. It offers a more comfortable experience.
- Insert it slowly: First of all, make sure the egg vibrator is turned on and set on the lowest vibration intensity. Then, start inserting the device slowly. If it’s too intimidating, try to gently hold it against the clitoris until you get more comfortable. Only increase the intensity when you feel comfortable and after it’s fully inserted.
- Position yourself comfortably: If you have a remote-control vibrating egg (which is very likely), use this feature to your advantage. Take the most comfortable position you possibly can and relax by using the toy completely hands-free.
- Keep it clean: Make sure to always clean your vibrator properly. This is absolutely crucial for your safety as well as keeping the toy alive for as long as possible.
Best Egg Vibrator Brands
If you’ve never purchased a single sex toy before, then you’re probably confused about where to start. Should you go online? Should you find a sex toy shop near you? But don’t worry, you can easily shop for vibrators online from brands that sell very high-quality sex toys and send discreet packaging.
Here’s a short list of some of the best brands to buy an egg vibrator from:
- Tracey Cox
How Much Does a Vibrating Egg Cost?
The normal and most common price range for premium vibrating eggs is about $50-$170. Within this price range, you can find a wide variety of super high-quality egg vibrators that you’ll be using for years.
If you’re wondering whether to buy the cheaper ones or the more expensive ones, that choice is totally up to you.
However, if you’re a complete beginner with this type of vibrator, it’s probably best that you don’t spend too much money on your first one. At the start find a good balance between quality and price so that you don’t waste too much money but still get a good choice to test the experience with.
The goal at the start is to actually determine whether you will enjoy egg vibrators in the first place. If you do, you can consider investing in more powerful ones later on.
Using an egg vibrator is usually a lot of fun. These sex toys offer both gentle and intense stimulation. They may not be the easiest types of vibrators to use for beginners, but you can use this guide to quickly get the hang of how they work.