What Is a Metal Vibrator?
As obvious as this explanation is, metal vibrators are simply vibrators that are made of metals like stainless steel. Even though it seems like there’s not that huge of a difference, metal is actually among the best materials used to make sex toys. The benefits are quite rewarding.
For example, metal vibrators are very durable. They don’t break down, they’re extremely easy to clean, they deliver amazing vibrations, and there’s so much more. Don’t worry, you’re about to find out everything you need about these incredible vibrators.
Are Metal and Stainless-Steel Vibrators Safe?
Yes, considering you buy them from trusted brands that are known for using high-quality and body-safe materials. It’s absolutely crucial that you use vibrators that are made from materials that are safe for your body, especially when it comes to insertable ones like anal or G-spot vibrators.
Sex toys made of stainless steel and similar metals that are proven to be body-safe will never break down like other materials for sex toys. They are also perfectly smooth, making them the easiest vibrator material to clean. The more we explore these vibrators, the more appealing they sound. But, there are other benefits as well.
Pros & Cons of Metal Vibrators
Here’s a list of all the benefits and drawbacks that come with metal or stainless-steel vibrators.
- They are far easier to clean compared to even super smooth silicone vibrators.
- Metal vibrators essentially can last for years if not a lifetime. You’d have to take extremely bad care of a metal vibrator in order to make it lose quality.
- You can play around with different temperatures during stimulation, as you can heat or cool the toy and it will stay that way for a while. Just make sure you don’t go overboard.
- Metal vibrators can offer more intense stimulation as metal transmits vibrations better than other materials.
- They are also fully body-safe and actually more environmentally friendly compared to many other vibrators made of other materials.
- In the winter, you might have to heat up the toy in order to avoid a cold shock when it touches your skin.
- You have to be careful when buying a metal vibrator. Ensure it’s made of the right materials, such as stainless steel, aluminum, or titanium. Avoid any alloys or strange metals.
- The good quality and actually body-safe metal vibrators can be quite pricey.
How Much Do Metal Vibrators Cost
On average, metal vibrators will be slightly more expensive compared to silicone or plastic vibrators, for example. However, the difference is noticeable but not that extreme. The main issue for some may be that it’s hard to find very cheap metal vibrators. It’s like with iPhones, there are no cheap models but at least you always get a high-quality product.
So, it’s difficult to put an exact price range because there are different types, different metals, and different brands. However, you can expect to pay higher prices than many other vibrators cost.
Metal vibrators offer a great way to spice up most types of sexual stimulation. There’s a metal vibrator for almost all erogenous zones. Your job is to ensure it comes from a well-known and trusted brand, that it’s body safe, and that it’s the right one for you. Hopefully, this guide was able to help with your decision.